Dr. Tobias Höllwarth
- Studied business administration with a focus on business administration of small and medium-sized enterprises at the Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Doctoral studies and study assistant at the Institute for SMEs of the Vienna University of Economics and Business and research at the institute
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- GDPR Data Protection Officer (Certified by Austrian Standards)
- Degree from the University of Columbia in “Digital Strategies for Business: Leading the Next-Generation Enterprise”
Tobias Höllwarth has been active for more than 20 years as a corporate consultant in the field of outsourcing tender management for major enterprises in the industrial and energy sectors as well as for public authorities, and in the field of full-scale IT management for medium-sized businesses. Since 2010, his main focus has increasingly been placed on cloud consulting, development of cloud strategies, cloud IT policies, planning of cloud migrations, quality assurance of cloud service offerings and auditing of cloud providers.
Tobias Höllwarth is an executive board member of EuroCloud.at, president of EuroCloud Europe, director of StarAudit.org, and responsible for DataPrivacyCompliance.eu. Besides other relevant publications, he is the editor of “Cloud Migration”, whose third edition was published in several languages.
GDPR Data Protection Officer (Certified by Austrian Standards)
Cyber Security for Managers (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
Tobias Höllwarth holds a degree from the University of Columbia in "Digital Strategies for Business: Leading the Next-Generation Enterprise"