Mag. Oliver Lindlbauer
- Studied Business Administration with a focus on Business Process Management at Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Master of International Business (MIB) with a focus on Marketing & Organization at the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration Bergen
- Certification as Senior Project Manager (PMA / IPMA)
- Certification as Process Manager (eBPM by BYU Marriott School of Business, Utah, USA)
- eBusiness Consulting for Strategy & Marketing Consultancy (eStrategy / eBSA Unisys Corp)
- Negotiation and presentation techniques
Oliver Lindlbauer has been active for 20 years as a senior consultant and project manager with a focus on public administration agencies. His specialties are the setup and execution of complex projects and programmes as well as crisis project management. In addition, he plans and evaluates projects from an economic perspective, accompanies strategy development processes and develops new organisational structures. Besides his activities as project manager and consultant, he also acts as managing partner of 42virtual.